Are you ready to look at how coaching can help you accomplish something important for yourself and/or your organization? If so, you’re in luck because the research is clear: Coaching works.
I work with professionals who are ready to stretch and, yes, risk, to pursue big things for themselves and/or their organizations. If you are good at what you do and want to get better, or have potential that needs to be tapped, we can work to make sure you move forward to create the results that matter to you.
Partnering with me as your coach can bring you many benefits including:
- Focus: As your coach, I’ll work with you to help you discover what really matters to you and what you want in any part of your life. This includes defining your life purpose and all the key mileposts along the way.
- Clarity: Coaching is also the place where you explore the assumptions that get in your way. You get a more realistic “lay of the land” and get a better feel for obstacles as well as resources.
- Energy: Options produce energy and you’ll generate them when we work together. We’ll also look at how to muster internal and external support to help guarantee your success. Perhaps most important, you will discover the core-values that motivate you. My job will be to help you act with them in mind much as possible.
- Unparalleled support: You and I will speak on a regular basis and it’s that ongoing support that can make all the difference. Over time, trust builds between us while exploring your goals, options, failures, successes, feelings and actions. I’ll be your advocate and in your corner all along the way.
- Creating results that matter: Coaching supports you to do what needs to be done to get where you want to go. But it does more than that. As your coach, I’ll make sure you define what really matters to you and help you move toward it, all the while staying true to yourself and your values, for as rich a journey as possible.
I work with leaders, high-potential employees as well as so-called abrasive managers, plus entrepreneurs and career changers—anyone who is ready to stretch and accomplish more than they have before. If you’re ready, so am I. Write or call me and let’s start the conversation.